Thursday 10 February 2011

JESUS is curious vol. 2

Resident DJ, soul of Tartu and simply a great miss!

Please, state your name, age, where you were born and where do you live now?

Leene Nola - still fresh though childhood in Lasnamäe now living smalltown dream in Tartu.


- what's you favorite city?

the ones where I have been, I am and I will be


- what's your favorite sin?

luxuria


- what's your favorite drink?

gintonic


- what's your favorite drug?

a lover


- what's your most embarrassing moment?

gettin' caught


- what's the best pick up line anybody ever approached you with?

"Como estas pussycat?"


- what's your worst habit?

bending the rules


- what's your weirdest date?

cruising around in Barcelona with "Mad dog" on his longboard


- what's your favorite sex position?

spooning


- what's your (top 5 track list and) best party track?

French Fries - Saurus Rhythm


- what's the best concert you've ever experienced?

kicking the pots and pans in kitchen with some friends


- what's your epic movie scene?

nature documentaries where the predator captures the prey


- how do you like your kiss?

teasing


- what's your turn off?

the lack of emotional intelligence


- what's your favorite smell?

rain


- what's your favorite sound?

bass through your body


- what's your least favorite sound?

high frequencies


- what's your strong side?

independence


- what's your weakness?

falling in love


- what's your favorite curse word?

fucking fuck


- do you have any tattoos?

in my mind


- do you have any piercings ?

memory of a piecing in my tongue


- what do you expect from Šnaps goes JESUS?

the unexpected


- are you single?

"üksi ja foxy"




Twisted Hašš, organizer, singer, dancer, model an overall awesome babe!

Please, state your name, age, where you were born and where do you live now? Helina Reinjärv, 20, born in Tallinn Estonia, lives in Tallinn Estonia

- What's you favorite city? If only i had superpowers, then Gotham

- What's your favorite sin? Lust.

- What's your favorite drink? I like Cappy ice Fruit.

Alcoholwise: red wine, caipirinha, Henry Westons, rum.

- What's your favorite drug? Love

- What's your most embarrassing moment? Plenty of those, but the first one that comes in mind : i was in sweden, just hangin with my friends and then an older arab dude comes toword us and asks for help ( he wanted to lift a heavy thing ) , and in our companion there were also men, but he asked me , and sayed :,, You seem like strong girl ´´

...embarrasing...


- What's your best pick up line? ÄÄÄää...Viitsid ime lahti, viitsid väää?( with winey voice, ps. I have a signature

pickup-walk:P, but the first one is better though, definitelly...)

- What's the best pick up line anybody ever approched you with? A guy pumped into me and apologiesed and than looked at me and sayed : ,, Wow , i didnt see that coming´´ or the guy who was a total cliche : ,, Your eyes...their so deepblue.. No , look at me! I feel like i´m sinking into your deep blue eyes...``(blablabla...)

- What's your worst habit? I shop. A lot.

- What's your weirdest date? Oh , yeah that time when we went to there, and did that. Not my question ;)

- What's your favorite sex position? I just like sex.

- What's your top 5 track list and best party track? J´davey – "Might Aswell", Royksop - "Tricky Tricky", Joze Nunez – "Bilingual", She wants revenge – "Out of Control", Jonte - "Ya Rude"

- What's the best concert you've ever experienced? Robyn at Flow, and Miike Snow so far.

- What's your epic movie scene? When Willy got free and swam between the firey waves.

- What's your biggest "No" dressing wise? Cargo pants.

- What's your favorite clothing item? My kickass leather jacket and hats, black jeans come handy.

- What's your childhood nickname? Jorven( because i was chubby and very happy all the time ), Helina-Kolina( it rhymes).

- How do you like your kiss? Use your tongue, bite the lower lip and be soft, still passionate. The other one should take charge, that would be unexpected ;)and NICE.

- What's your turn-on-spot? Neck

- What's your turn off? When a guy acts like a pussy.

- What's your favorite smell? The smell of teenspirit

- What's your least favorite smell? The smell of Carmel´s fridge :D

- What's your favorite sound? The sound of silence after i say something stupid.

- What's your least favorite sound? munching and slurping

- What's your strong side? Creativeness

- What's your weakness? I'm slow..be straight forward with me.

- What's your favorite curse word? Fakk. Putsi.

- Do you have any tattoos? Yes, on my arm. I want more!

- Do you have any piercings? Yes.

- Do you know any tricks? I can hold a spoon with my nose.

- I like it ...rough.

- What do you expect from Šnaps goes JESUS? Everything.

- Any last words? JESUS! Spread the love!

and

- Are you single?

Lord, Yes I am.


No comments: